Players: 2 - 4
It took a group of creative people to set the Super Smash Bros drinking game rules, but they've been perfected over time by Nintendo 64 aficionados, and yielded a gem. Who wouldn't want to alcohol with awesome childhood memories?
Equipment required to play Super Smash Bros
Fire up Super Smash Bros in your N64 console, set the game to stock (3-5 stock recommended), pick your characters/map, and get your beer(s) ready. Make sure that the invincibility star, home run bat, Pokeball, Bumpers, and Bomb-ombs are enabled as well.
The Super Smash Bros drinking game is a ton of fun, and competitive at the same time. Initially, you play just as if it was any other game of Smash, try to kill opposing characters before they get you, and don't run out of lives, etc. The drinking game twist to Super Smash is as follows:
Drink when you:
- Lose a life
- If a player gets the invincibility star, everyone drinks but them, but that player can't use 'R' to throw characters off the map
- If a character's name is being chanted (because they're dominating), EVERYONE drink in their honor
- If you get hit by a bomb-omb
- if you hit (or get hit) by a bumper
- if your pokeball has Goldeen in it
- if you suicide your character, drink double
- If you get TKO'd by home run bat, chug your drink
After each game, the number of kill each player has is the number of drinks they can give out to other players. Also, the loser has to throw away empty cans as well as refilling other player's drinks. We also encourage wagering drinks on who will win the game, or giving out drinks based on the order everyone finishes in.
As always, please remember to drink responsibly while enjoying this alcohol drinking game, and please leave feedback in the comments if you enjoyed it!